Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, 9 June, 2021 - Tuesday, 15 June, 2021
During this COVID-19 crisis, be assured we are still working daily to ensure your success!
Online Date Etiquette | How to Talk to Women Online
Thanks to the internet and the plethora of dating apps available today, looking for love has never been easier. At the tip of your fingers could be the perfect love for you. But how do you approach a woman when it’s your first time on an online date?
Fret not ‘cause we’ve got you covered on what to do to be at the top of your game.
In this dating advice, we’ve rounded up 5 ways for you to make sure that your online communication is strong and will lead you to win the girl over.
- Show respect. The most basic of all interaction requirements, respect is the best action plan when meeting someone for the first time. No woman would like to talk to a man who is rude and spews insults or inappropriate sexual comments.
- Say the correct compliments. Serve the right compliments by going for her intellect or emotional level. Of course, every woman enjoys being appreciated for their appearance, but, at this setup, she has most probably heard those compliments from other men before. How will you stand out when you go for the common line?
- what they want. When going on an online date, time is too limited for you to dilly-dally with your intention. After you have gone past the introductions, tell her what your endgame is for this interaction, and she will appreciate the candor.
- Ask questions about her. Wanting to learn more about her is a sure sign that you are truly invested in the date and are interested in your possible future together. If you are at a loss of what to talk about, get to know her taste in music, books or movies, her passions and her most exciting stories.
- Be honest with your past and present. Women appreciate a man’s honesty especially when it has something to do with his past and/or present that will most probably affect the prospect of a romantic relationship together.
Jokes are acceptable when breaking the ice, however, be careful lest the nuances are lost on her and it becomes unfortunately interpreted as something disrespectful. Being playful is greatly different from being a total jerk.
Be creative and be honest. And if you opt to compliment her looks, go for a specific trait that describes her eyes, hair, etc.
Remember, there’s no playing hard to get when going online. The mystery wouldn’t excite her but would rather put her in an uncomfortable and unsure position.
Mix it up; you can try to guess what she likes in a flirtatious way. Share your two cents on things as well, but be careful that you do not center the conversation on yourself.
Share with her your status — divorced, coming from a fresh breakup or taking care of children — on the first date. You would not want to dump all of this vital information when the relationship is already too far along.
Chances are, you are already well-equipped to handle a simple online date more than you think. You only need practice and more interaction with women to get comfortable with the process. At any rate, it is helpful to keep this list in mind, and have fun!
Still looking for incredible women to meet? Sign up here and try our dating site for singles like you, and let that love journey begin!