Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, 9 June, 2021 - Tuesday, 15 June, 2021
During this COVID-19 crisis, be assured we are still working daily to ensure your success!
Baby, It’s Cold Outside | Winter Vacation Ideas To Try With Your Lady
Here comes the sweater weather! It’s an unrelenting, (obviously) cold and beautiful wonderland to be in — minus the seasonal sadness one can get. How do you plan to make the most out of this snowy paradise? Have you considered some vacation ideas for couples? How can you make this winter better than the last?
Fret not, we’ve got you covered! On this list, we share fun winter vacation ideas for you and your lady love. Out there in the snow or warm inside the house — whatever you feel like doing, we have it here! Are you ready to heat up the winter romance?
Out and exciting:
- Nothing says winter more than skating. Go out, stroll around and hit the ice rink — a frozen pond works as well, just make sure it’s safe for multiple people to glide around. If ice skating isn’t your best sport, take advantage of this time to learn alongside her.
- This may seem like an uncommon idea for a couple vacation, but escape rooms are always one sure way to get working and sweating these freezing winter days. You can try going together and compete for the fastest time, or try to find each other across challenging mazes.
- Want to go cost-free this winter? Try hiking on a nature trail with your partner. Enjoy the serenity of a white paradise and the quiet moment together. Make this even more remarkable and take some snapshots! Easy Christmas cards in a winter wonderland.
- Winter is just the perfect time to amp up your good deeds — not to mention that doing good feels good as well! Try volunteering by helping the less fortunate and the furry friends who might be out in the snow. Keep them warm and surely your hearts will be warm as well.
- Why not escape the freezing weather with your lady? Go out and fly to warmer climates and experience an entirely different romantic vacation for two away from the cold. Now, that’s a winter without the freezing feeling!
In and cozy:
- There’s nothing bad if you just stay at home during this winter vacation. Introduce to your date night a tradition fit for the season: Netflix and snuggle. The weather calls for warmth and comfort, so indulge in so. Put a twist on it and watch horror flicks and tight hugs are ensured.
- Who wouldn’t feel nostalgic under pillow forts? Stay down with her and enjoy the quiet hours passing by. Make it a chance to catch up on your book reading or get close and personal with her. Isn’t sharing stories a part of the whole experience?
- Treat each other to a hearty meal. Dinner dates are a classic but you can make it different by adding a competitive flair to it. Come up with unique concoctions that can make the winter season even more romantic. Are you up to go against online cooking demos?
- If it’s a cozy time you’re looking for, then watching the sunset might just be the perfect winter activity for you. Wait for the golden hour and feel the beauty that is around you — including her, of course! The warm hue is the perfect contrast to the whites and blues.
- If there’s a ton of time in your hands, why not opt for planning activities after the winter season? It’s never too early to think of couple goals you want to achieve when the weather gets warmer, and even well into the next winter. Who knows, there might be vacation ideas here that you want to replicate sometime soon.
Winter doesn’t have to force your romance to go into hibernation. There are cute, easy ways to keep the weather and each other warm.